- Login to https://chematix.uga.edu using your UGA MyID and password.
- Select the Waste tab
- Click the Create Waste Card link
- Choose the Waste Card type
- Enter all general information requested (pH is optional) at the top of the page
- Enter chemical constituents & percentages (if applicable) at the bottom of the page. Use the Select Chemical buttons to search for chemicals. The Barcode field should only be used if you selected the Pure Chemicals in Individual Containers option. Enter chemicals & percentages (please be as accurate as possible with percentages) until you reach 100% then click Calculate to verify. (Call 706-542-5801 for help with unknowns.)
- Click Generate Waste Card
- Print the Waste Card, sign it, and adhere it to the waste container using a plastic pouch. (Use a rubber band to attach the card to small containers.)
- Be sure to see the next section on Submitting a Pickup Request when you are ready for a pickup.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (response within 1 hour during regular business hours) or call 706-542-5801